By Robert L. LaFemina
Captures the kingdom of the technological know-how with twenty reports that study the most recent in today’s antiviral drug discovery efforts.
- Presents the elemental ideas of antiviral brokers and forecasts destiny possibilities.
- Investigates novel enzyme and protein inhibitors.
- Analyzes scientific features of viral an infection with reference to remedy and toxicity.
- Examines identified and power pursuits in any respect phases of viral improvement.
- Serves as a source for virologists, biochemists, pharmaceutical chemists, and different investigators.
- Covers a huge variety of viruses, together with HIV-1, HSV, and HCV.
Read Online or Download Antiviral research : strategies in antiviral drug discovery PDF
Similar viral books
It is a 3-in-1 reference ebook. It supplies an entire scientific dictionary protecting countless numbers of phrases and expressions in terms of Clostridium perfringens. It additionally offers large lists of bibliographic citations. eventually, it presents details to clients on how one can replace their wisdom utilizing numerous web assets.
This consultant describes a technique that may aid your MTF effectively in attaining evidence-based perform, an incredible precedence of the DoD
This booklet examines the HIV/AIDS epidemic within the usa utilizing the concept that of syndemics to contextualize the danger of either famous, and some lesser-known, subpopulations that have disproportionately excessive premiums of HIV and/or AIDS in the usa. on account that discovery, HIV/AIDS has uncovered a couple of social, mental, and organic elements of affliction transmission.
- Clinical Infectious Disease
- Evidence-Based Infectious Diseases (Evidence-Based Medicine)
- The Human Microbiota and Chronic Disease: Dysbiosis as a Cause of Human Pathology
- Human Papillomaviruses: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology)
Additional resources for Antiviral research : strategies in antiviral drug discovery
150. , R. A. Barbarash, J. E. Nahlik, A. Cunningham, J. Marley, M. Heng, T. Jones, T. Rea, R. Boon, and R. Saltzman. 1995. Famciclovir for the treatment of acute herpes zoster: effects on acute disease and postherpetic neuralgia. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Collaborative Famciclovir Herpes Zoster Study Group. Ann. Intern. Med. 123: 89–96. 151. Vere Hodge, R. -C. Cheng. 1993. The mode of action of penciclovir. Antivir. Chem. Chemother. 4:13–24. 152. , L. Corey, R. Cone, A.
22:55–61. 140. St. Clair, M. , W. H. Miller, R. L. Miller, C. U. Lambe, and P. A. Furman. 1984. Inhibition of cellular a DNA polymerase and herpes simplex virus-induced DNA polymerases by the triphosphate of BW759U. Antimicrob. Agents Chemother. 25:191–194. 141. Straus, S. , K. D. Croen, M. H. Sawyer, A. G. Freifeld, J. M. Felser, J. K. Dale, H. A. Smith, C. Hallahan, and S. N. Lehrman. 1988. Acyclovir suppression of frequently recurring genital herpes. Efficacy and diminishing need during successive years of treatment.
Stamminger. CHAPTER 1 • ANTIHERPESVIRAL DNA Pol INHIBITORS 17 2005. Cellular p32 recruits cytomegalovirus kinase pUL97 to redistribute the nuclear lamina. J. Biol. Chem. 280:33357–33367. 106. Martin, J. , C. A. Dvorack, D. E. Smee, T. R. Matthews, and J. P. H. Verheyden. 1983. 9-[(1,3-dihydroxy-2-propoxy) methyl]guanine: a new potent and selective antiherpesvirus agent. J. Med. Chem. 26:759–761. 107. Martin, J. , C. E. Brown, N. Matthews-Davis, and J. E. Reardon. 1994. Effects of antiviral nucleoside analogs on human DNA polymerases and mitochondrial DNA synthesis.
Antiviral research : strategies in antiviral drug discovery by Robert L. LaFemina